UMR 1082 INSERM – University of Poitiers – Ischemia Reperfusion in Organ Transplantation – Mechanisms and Therapeutic Innovations
- Director: Professor Thierry HAUET
CHU de Poitiers INSERM U 1082 (IRTOMIT)
2 rue de la Milétrie
86021 Poitiers CEDEX
- Telephone: +(33) 5 49 44 30 89
- Fax: +(33) 5 49 44 49 22
- Site internet
In a context where the increase in the activity of transplantation is limited by a shortage of transplant organs, IRTOMIT is dedicated to the improvement of the conditions of preservation of grafts and the study of the mechanism of ischemia reperfusion.
- Analysis of the mechanisms of ischemia reperfusion lesions on the graft
- Analysis of the innate immune response and the polarization of the immune response.
- Experimental and clinical evaluation of novel technologies to preserve organs (preservation solutions, perfusion machines, donor conditioning in deceased after cardiac death donors, COPE consortium (consortium on Organ Preservation in Europe; 305934. FP7-HEALTH-2012-INNOVATION/Collaborative project, Participant T. Hauet).
- Study of biomarkers and genetic factors of early and late graft dysfunction.
- Systemic and splanchnic hemodynamics (collaboration with Tours)
- Professors: 13
- Researchers – Lecturers: 6
- Engineers: 5
- Technicians: 11
- PhD students: 9
- Post-doctoral positions: 2
- Master 2 students: 5
- Administrative staff: 1